Thursday, April 17, 2014

Friends along the way:

 Good morning Children of God! Hope your having a great Easter week! I know I am. This week was the week that our mercyful God sent His one and only Son to die for our sins; Amen! He endured pain, humiliation and suffering. For everyone of you.  He died for you, your brother,sister,mom,dad and etc.... He died for everyone so we could have a second chance. Now the moment of truth is are you going to use that second chance. Are you going to commit that you have sinned and continue to sin and that you desperately need him? Are you going to open up your heart and surrender to him? You can say you believe, you can convince the world that you are saved. I hate to pop your bubble but despite your hard efforts it just won't cut it. The Lord reads your heart he knows if you really accepted Him as your Lord and Savior. Also, with the coming of Christ at hand it can happen any day. Give yourself that peace of mind that you are born again. 

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
I pray all you have a great Easter weekend, focused on Christ. He's more than worthy of all your praises!

I wanted to give a big thank you to a fan of my! She sent me a package in the mail which included a brand new CD and a Christain book (which I'm reading). Story of a Soul is the name of the book. She was so thoughtful to send me this book. She thought it would be inspiring for me to read it as our story has similarities. Story of a Soul is the true story of a young girl named Therese; who just like me felt called by God to serve him. I will keep you all updated on the story as I read it. I'm a book worm, it's no secret: I LOVE books! This is so far inspiring and uplifting. The CD are poems that Therese wrote and was put into music. How AWESOME is that! I just wanted to say thank you and that I'm truly blessed! Never once did I expect to receive that kind of feedback, this kind of love across the ocean! Wow! Just wow! You know who you are and know that I'm truly grateful. God is doing great thing, I just made a new friend. God works in mysterious ways. I hope you have a great Easter!  Spread the Love my dear friends, it's contagious!






No comments:

Post a Comment