Saturday, April 5, 2014

Here I am...



Hello,

I'm Jade Bonenfant. If you were to see me right now you would think I'm a normal 12 year old girl. I guess you can say that. I'm a 12 year old girl on a mission, a mission to spread the word of God to everyone that I greet. I know some of you may dislike what I'm doing. Tho Jesus my Lord and Savior called upon me do this and I refuse to ignore my calling. You can't convince me to stop...this is what I was made for. You were all put on this earth for something. I found my calling in life. And I have to admit that I'm far from perfect; I lie, disobey like every one else in this world. Don't we all? It's not easy, I was bullied for my faith, I was teased, I was called names. I thought I had it hard at first...Until I realized so many people are tortured and even killed for their faith. Some even are kicked out of there family's. I'm still growing but I know that The Lord is real. I believe that His son Jesus Christ died and rose again for all of us!! He's alive and all you have to do is to accept him in your heart and to believe. Believe that the price was paid for you and I on that cross. If you are struggling ask and I will pray for you. Or if you have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, write #accept. Until next time, Jade, may God bless you.


That keeps us vigilant, you can be sure. It’s no light thing to know that we’ll all one day stand in that place of Judgment. That’s why we work urgently with everyone we meet to get them ready to face God. God alone knows how well we do this, but I hope you realize how much and deeply we care. We’re not saying this to make ourselves look good to you. We just thought it would make you feel good, proud even, that we’re on your side and not just nice to your face as so many people are. If I acted crazy, I did it for God; if I acted overly serious, I did it for you. Christ’s love has moved me to such extremes. His love has the first and last word in everything we do. Our firm decision is to work from this focused center: One man died for everyone. That puts everyone in the same boat. He included everyone in his death so that everyone could also be included in his life, a resurrection life, a far better life than people ever lived on their own.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jade I read your first blog post and I saw your blog on pinterest. I hope your life since you were twelve has been going well. I understand things are hard right now. I've been reading my diaries from when I was young and young people have it so hard through the first part of their lives. You're a strong woman and I hope you grow into a strong Christian. The world needs people who are willing to do good to help other people and you do that as much as you can. Thank you for helping me when I was depressed I needed to hear that God loves me because he does. Sometimes we go through life and we feel alone. You were there for me when I was alone and I want to be there for you. You could be my best friend if I knew you in person and you are a wonderful person Jade. God loves you and people need you.

    ReplyDelete