Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Your relationship with God.

Maybe "changing "our heart and obeying our Lord is a step that seems unachievable...or seems to be too much of a sacrifice. So many of you would rather stay away, than having a change of heart and coming to Christ. We forget to often that this life is temporary. "My life and my whole eternity belongs to God. All this stuff is temporary:money, fame, even life. Jesus that's eternal."- Willie Robertson. Everything here is meaningless, unless we come to him. The peace that my God bring is so out of this world!! Literally !!! Without a relationship with your Lord and Savior, there's no everlasting life. That alone, should make it worth it. I sometime wonder what's stopping you? Stopping you from something that amazing! To feel the constant company of a friend,
Knowing that friend as your back no matter what! Jesus is my Savior! Of course I go to a non-denomination church at the moment, that's where I need to be....Surrounded with amazing people! Building a strong foundation. But please know that it has nothing to do with being Catholic, Protestant or Baptist etc.... It's about your very own relationship with your Lord and Savior. And getting to know him through the Bible. To share and repent daily in prayer, to worship by singing and thanking him. That's where the relationship starts .... You don't know how much time you are given... Today might be your last. I urge you to come and open your heart to Him. I would love to see you in Heaven one day :)

As I search for the perfect verse to go with this... I will post it later, I want to take a moment to
say thank you so much for your support, kindness and love! Thank you for sharing my blog and telling others I feel truly blessed! After I saw that 200 views I freaked out! I just wanted to say how super blessed I feel!         




No comments:

Post a Comment