Sunday, July 13, 2014

Calling all Children of God!

Dear friends, I hope you all saw God's blessings just being poured down on you! 
 Lately I have been getting lots of questions. So I answered some of them on my Pintrest account. I would love to give you the chance to ask me questions or request you may have. You need payers? Please don't hesitate. One by one, I want to honor such request to the best of my ability, because I really want to connect more with you all. And I have the burning desire to share the word of my Mighty God. I want us to be a growing community of walking God. No matter what, we are God's children, but do we always act like one? I will be the first one to admit that I don't! So, friends, embark in this journey with me please.  I can't do this alone! So ask away! I will read all your questions, post them, so we can all grow from His word. I also wanted to thank all of you for stoping by and read the blog, all glory to God. Every time I read your amazing words of kindness it makes me happy so thank you all! Have a joyful weekend! Also, look out for my post were I answer all of your questions! Until next time, Jade


No comments:

Post a Comment